As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 cups strawberries
- Use large firm berries. Wash and hull the strawberries; then measure.
- Place a layer of berries in a kettle, then a layer of sugar until
all ingredients are used.
- Let stand overnight or until the sugar dissolves.
- Place on fire, bring to a boil and cook about 10 minutes.
- Pour into a bowl and let stand until the next day; then fill sterilized
jelly glasses and seal.
Posted by CookinMom at Recipe Goldmine May 19, 20012001.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fruit Canning Recipes