- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 cups strawberries
- Use large firm berries. Wash and hull the strawberries; then measure.
- Place a layer of berries in a kettle, then a layer of sugar until
all ingredients are used.
- Let stand overnight or until the sugar dissolves.
- Place on fire, bring to a boil and cook about 10 minutes.
- Pour into a bowl and let stand until the next day; then fill sterilized
jelly glasses and seal.
Posted by CookinMom at Recipe Goldmine May 19, 20012001.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fruit Canning Recipes