As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 4 quarts strawberries, washed and hulled
- 4 cups lemon juice
- 3 quarts water
- 6 cups granulated sugar
- Puree strawberries in a blender, food processor or food mill. For
a clearer lemonade, extract juice from strawberries with a juice
- Place strawberries in an 8-quart or larger pot. Add lemon juice,
water and sugar. Place mixture over medium heat and heat to 165
degrees F, stirring occasionally. Do not boil.
- Remove from heat and skim off foam with a metal spoon.
- Quickly ladle
hot juice into clean, hot jars, leaving 1/2-inch headspace; seal.
- Process in boiling water bath for 15 minutes.
Yield: 6 to 7 quarts
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fruit Canning Recipes