- 4 pounds tangerines
- 4 pounds granulated sugar
- Peel the skin from the tangerines in large pieces. Set aside.
- Squeeze the juice from the pulp and discard pulp. Set juice aside.
- Simmer peel in water to cover for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Drain and cover peel with cold water. Soak overnight.
- Drain peel and chop medium fine.
- In a heavy saucepan, combine peel,
reserved juice and sugar. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer,
stirring frequently, for about 25 to 30 minutes or until thick.
- Spoon into sterilized jars and store in a cool place.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fruit Canning Recipes