This is especially delicious on ham, but it can be used on other
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 2 cups vinegar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 5 quarts ground ripe tomatoes
- 3 medium onions, ground
- 1 green bell pepper, ground
- 1 can crushed pineapple
- Combine sugars, vinegar and spices. Bring to a boil.
- Add ground vegetables and pineapple. Simmer over low heat until desired thickness,
- Pour into hot sterilized jars and seal.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fruit Canning Recipes