- 1 cup violet blossoms, tightly packed
- 1 1/2 cups water
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 package powdered pectin
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Place violets in food processor. Add 3/4 cup of water and lemon
- Blend to coarse paste, add sugar, blend until dissolved.
- In a pan, heat 3/4 cup of water, then stir in pectin. Boil hard
for 1 minute.
- Add to blender; blend for about 1 minute.
- Pour jam into small jars and seal.
- Store in freezer.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fruit Canning Recipes