As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 4 cups watermelon, remove seeds (not rind)
- 3 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 (6 ounce) bottle liquid fruit pectin
- Place watermelon in blender or food processor and blend or process
until smooth. You should end up with 2 cups puree.
- In large cooking pot combine watermelon puree, sugar and lemon juice.
Bring mixture to a full rolling boil. Add pectin all at once. Boil
hard for 1 minute, stirring constantly. Remove from heat; skim off
- Ladle jelly into clean hot half-pint jars; seal. Process in a boiling
water bath for 5 minutes.
Yield: 4 half-pints
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fruit Canning Recipes