- 1 gallon Vlasic Dill Pickles
- 2 - 3 ounces Tabasco Sauce
- 3 pods garlic
- 3 pounds (6 cups) sugar
- Drain the juice and slice pickles into 3/8-inch slices.
- Layer the ingredients in the gallon pickle jar. SHAKE IT DAILY to mix it all
together. The pickles will make their own juice. Leave on the counter for 1 week.
- After they have been on the counter for a week, refrigerate them.
The sugar pulls the juice out of the pickles.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Vegetable Canning Recipes