- 1 gallon Vlasic Dill Pickles
- 2 - 3 ounces Tabasco Sauce
- 3 pods garlic
- 3 pounds (6 cups) sugar
- Drain the juice and slice pickles into 3/8-inch slices.
- Layer the ingredients in the gallon pickle jar. SHAKE IT DAILY to mix it all
together. The pickles will make their own juice. Leave on the counter for 1 week.
- After they have been on the counter for a week, refrigerate them.
The sugar pulls the juice out of the pickles.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.