- 1 pound carrots
- 1 package Sure Jell Fruit Pectin
- 1 package orange Kool-Aid
- 5 cups granulated sugar
- Boil carrots until soft. Remove carrots and measure 3 1/2 cups of
the juice in pan to make jelly. Boil juice for 1 minute.
- Add remaining ingredients and boil 5 minutes.
- Pour into jars and seal.
- Process for 5 minutes in a boiling water bath.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.