- 4 cups chopped raw carrots
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- Juice and grated rind of one lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Combine all ingredients in a heavy bottom pot and bring to a slow
boil. Reduce heat to simmer and cook, stirring constantly, until
- Seal in sterilized 6-ounce jelly jars.
Yield: 4-5 (6 ounce) jars
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Vegetable Canning Recipes