- 1 quart store-bought dill slices, drained
- 2 jars maraschino cherries, with juice
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup vinegar
- 1 tablespoon mustard seed
- Put sugar, vinegar and mustard seed into a pan with cherry juice.
Bring to a boil.
- Pour syrup over pickles and cherries. Stir as they
These will be very crunchy.
Recipe Goldmine is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. This is without any additional cost to you.