- 1 quart store-bought dill slices, drained
- 2 jars maraschino cherries, with juice
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup vinegar
- 1 tablespoon mustard seed
- Put sugar, vinegar and mustard seed into a pan with cherry juice.
Bring to a boil.
- Pour syrup over pickles and cherries. Stir as they
These will be very crunchy.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Vegetable Canning Recipes