As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 4 cups dandelion blossoms
- 1 quart water
- 1 teaspoon lemon or orange extract
- 1 package powdered pectin
- 4 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- Yellow food coloring (optional)
- Pick dandelion blossoms early in the morning (this helps avoid
insects). Remove the stems. Make sure there are no green parts
left as they are bitter. Boil blossoms in water for 3 minutes.
- Drain and save liquid.
- Using 3 cups dandelion liquid, lemon
or orange extract, powdered pectin and sugar, cook jelly according
to the directions on powdered pectin box.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Vegetable Canning Recipes