Garlic and Olive Oil Paste
- 2 pounds fresh garlic
- 2 cups sea salt
- 2 cups extra-virgin olive oil
- With your hands , separate garlic bulbs into individual cloves.
Use the flat side of a chef's knife and press down on each clove
to separate the garlic from the paper. The paper should peel away
easily. Put all the cloves into a food processor and pulse until
the garlic is coarsely chopped.
- Add the salt and process for 30 seconds.
- While motor is running slowly, add the olive oil through
the feed tube until a paste-like consistency is formed.
- Transfer the paste to a clean sterilized jars; cap them and place
the jars in the refrigerator.
Posted by LladyRusty at recipegoldmine.com
Source: wkbw.com - Buffalo, New York
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Vegetable Canning Recipes