Green Olives with Preserved Lemons
- 1 jar green olives in brine
- Sliced peel of 1 preserved lemon*
- Sprig of thyme
- Drain olives, keeping half the brine. Pack jar with olives, lemon
peel and thyme.
- Mix brine with enough olive oil and white wine vinegar
to fill the jar and pour over the olives.
- Leave for a couple of weeks.
* see recipe for Preserved Lemons
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Vegetable Canning Recipes