- 1 quart dill pickles
- 1 1/2 cups white vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon celery seed
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Cut pickles into 1/2-inch pieces.
- Pour off liquid and cover pickles
in jar with cold water. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Combine sugar and vinegar
and stir until sugar is dissolved. Set aside.
- Pour water off pickles
(you may need larger jar).
- Add celery seed and garlic to pickles.
- Pour vinegar-sugar mixture over pickles.
- Refrigerate on side. Turn
- Pickles are ready to eat in 24 hours.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Vegetable Canning Recipes