- 1 cup grated fresh horseradish root
- 1/2 cup white, rice or wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- Sugar, to taste (optional)
- Before grating horseradish, wash horseradish roots and remove outer
brown peel. Grate finely by hand or cut into small cubes and grate
in a food processor.
- Place grated horseradish in a bowl and add
vinegar and salt. Add a little sugar to taste, if desired.
- Pack into small, sterilized jars and cap tightly.
- Store in the refrigerator.
Horseradish will keep for weeks, but is best when freshly prepared.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Vegetable Canning Recipes