- 1 cup grated fresh horseradish root
- 1/2 cup white, rice or wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- Sugar, to taste (optional)
- Before grating horseradish, wash horseradish roots and remove outer
brown peel. Grate finely by hand or cut into small cubes and grate
in a food processor.
- Place grated horseradish in a bowl and add
vinegar and salt. Add a little sugar to taste, if desired.
- Pack into small, sterilized jars and cap tightly.
- Store in the refrigerator.
Horseradish will keep for weeks, but is best when freshly prepared.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Vegetable Canning Recipes