Hot Pepper Butter
Use for pretzels, sandwiches, or glazes on hams.
- 1 quart prepared yellow mustard
- 1 quart cider vinegar
- 6 cups granulated sugar
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Peppers as follows
- 36 large, 40 medium or 50 small banana peppers
- Seed and chop peppers finely in a food processor.
- Mix in remaining
ingredients in a large pot; boil for 5 minutes, stirring constantly
until of desired thickness.
- Ladle into hot, sterilized jars.
- Attach rings and hot lids, and process in a hot water bath for
Yield: 8 pints
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Vegetable Canning Recipes