Hot Pepper Relish
- 12 green bell peppers
- 12 red bell peppers
- 12 onions
- 3 cups white vinegar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons salt
- 1 tablespoon hot pepper sauce, or to taste
- Chop peppers and onions (this is a good place to use your food processor).
Cover with boiling water and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Drain. Add remaining ingredients. Bring to boil and cook for 5 minutes.
- Pour into clean, hot jars and seal immediately.
- Process in hot water bath for 10 minutes.
Yield: 4 to 6 pints
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Vegetable Canning Recipes