Hot Sweet Pickles
- 1 quart whole dill pickles, cut into slices with 1 cup pickle juice saved
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/4 cup Tabasco sauce (or more to taste)
- 3 garlic cloves (optional)
- Add vinegar to the 1 cup pickle juice.
- Stir sugar into the liquids until dissolved.
- Put sliced pickles into a jar, and pour the mixture over.
- Cover with lid and refrigerate for several days.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Vegetable Canning Recipes