Jalapeno Raspberry Pepper Jelly
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 cups bell peppers (red, green, or both)
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 or 2 fresh jalapeno peppers
- 6 cups granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 cups vinegar (5%)
- 2 or 3 pouches liquid pectin
- Few drops red or green food coloring (optional)
- Grind or chop the bell peppers and jalapenos. When handling the
jalapenos, USE GLOVES to avoid burns. (I use a food processor.)
- Combine with sugar and vinegar. Bring to a full rolling boil, stirring
constantly. Remove from heat and let stand 15 minutes.
- Bring to a boil again for 2 minutes.
- Add pectin and bring to a rolling boil. Remove from heat and stir
for 5 minutes.
- Add coloring, if desired. Pour into hot jelly jars and seal with lids.
- Store in a cool dark place.
Jelly may take up to 3 to 4 weeks to set.
Posted by dizzybreez at recipegoldmine.com.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Vegetable Canning Recipes