Jalapeno Sweet Dill Pickles
- 1 gallon whole dill pickles
- 3 pounds granulated sugar
- 1 (12 ounce) jar jalapeno peppers
- Drain pickle juice off using a large colander.
- Slice pickles about
1/4 inch thick. Put pickles back in jar in layers (pickles, sugar,
peppers, repeat). You can use only 1/2 of jar of jalapeno peppers
for less kick, if desired.
- The pickles, sugar and peppers will make their own juice. Leave
the jar on the counter for a little while, flipping it over every
now and then to help the sugar dissolve.
- Place them in refrigerator
and they are ready to eat in just a couple of days.