- 1/4 cup dry mustard
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 egg yolks
- Mix together all ingredients except egg yolks and allow to stand
- Whisk yolks into mixture. Transfer mixture to the top of a double
boiler. Cook, stirring constantly, over hot, not boiling, water,
until mustard thickens (about 5 minutes).
- Cool mustard.
- Cover and refrigerate up to 1 month.
Yield: 1 cup
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Vegetable Canning Recipes