- 5 cloves garlic
- 5 small fresh hot peppers
- 1 quart water
- 1/3 cup pickling salt
- 2 teaspoons dill seeds
- Pack okra into hot jars, leaving 1/4 inch headspace.
- Place a garlic clove and hot pepper in each jar.
- Combine other ingredients and bring to a boil. Pour over okra.
- Cover and process in boiling water bath for 10 minutes.
Yield: 5 pints
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Vegetable Canning Recipes