- 3/4 cup ground red or green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup ground hot pepper
- 6 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 cups apple cider vinegar
- 1 (6 ounce) package fruit pectin
- Red or green food coloring
- Wash and seed peppers. Grind. Mix all ingredients. Bring to boil
and boil 5 minutes.
- Let cool for 5 minutes, then add 6 ounces fruit pectin.
- Add two or three drops of food coloring (red if you've
used red bell peppers or green if green bell peppers were used).
Yield: 3 pints
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Vegetable Canning Recipes