Pickled Red Beet Eggs
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 dozen hard cooked eggs, peeled
- 2 cans small whole red beets
- 1/2 cup white vinegar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- Heat beets and juice; add sugar and vinegar.
- Place eggs in large jar, pour beets and juice over eggs.
- When cool, put in refrigerator.
The longer you keep these, the darker the eggs will become; however, eggs can
be eaten two days later.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Vegetable Canning Recipes