Purple Pea Hull Jelly
- 4 cups juice from cooked pea hulls
- 5 cups granulated sugar
- 1 package Sure-Jell
- Wash pea hulls well, using as many as you wish. Cover with water.
Boil until tender.
- Drain juice through several thicknesses of cheesecloth.
- Add Sure-Jell to measured juice. Bring to a boil.
- Add sugar and bring to a boil that can't be stirred down.
Boil for 10 minutes.
- Pour into hot jars and seal.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Vegetable Canning Recipes