- 2 pints pyracantha berries
- 2 pints water
- 1 small lemon
- 1 small grapefruit
- 1 package Sure-Jell
- 5 1/2 cups granulated sugar
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Boil berries in water for 20 minutes.
- Drain and measure juice. Add
juice of lemon and grapefruit. There should be 4 1/2 cups of combined
- Add 1 package of Sure-Jell to juices and bring to a boil.
Boil for 1 minute and then add sugar.
- Boil to jell, about 2 minutes at a rolling boil.
- Pour into prepared sterilized jars, then seal.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Vegetable Canning Recipes