As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 peck tomatoes
- 10 onions
- 2 quarts corn
- 2 quarts Lima beans
- 2 bunches celery
- 5 quarts water
- 1 large head cabbage, shredded
- 2 cups carrots, diced or ground
- 3 red bell peppers, chopped
- 2 green bell peppers, chopped
- 1 cup salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Cook beans separately; when almost soft, add carrots and celery.
- Cook 10 minutes and add other vegetables and seasonings. Cook slowly until all
vegetables are tender.
- Place in sterilized jars and seal.
Yield: approximately 10 quarts
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Vegetable Canning Recipes