- 6 cups peeled, seeded and grated zucchini
- 6 cups granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 3 small boxes apricot gelatin (or strawberry, orange or any flavor)
- Combine zucchini, sugar, lemon juice and drained pineapple. (Add
no liquid.) Cook and stir. Bring to a boil and cook an additional
- Remove and add gelatin.
- Pour into jelly jars and process for 10
minutes in boiling water bath.
The jam does not get firm until opened and refrigerated.