- 6 cups peeled, seeded and grated zucchini
- 6 cups granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 3 small boxes apricot gelatin (or strawberry, orange or any flavor)
- Combine zucchini, sugar, lemon juice and drained pineapple. (Add
no liquid.) Cook and stir. Bring to a boil and cook an additional
- Remove and add gelatin.
- Pour into jelly jars and process for 10
minutes in boiling water bath.
The jam does not get firm until opened and refrigerated.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help maintain Recipe Goldmine. Thank you.