- 8 cups shredded zucchini
- 2 lemons
- 2 oranges
- 7 cups granulated sugar
- 1 small box lemon or orange Jell-O
- Grate rind of both lemons (not the white of the rind!). Slice oranges
- Cook zucchini, lemon rinds and oranges together 30 minutes, then
add sugar and stir.
- Leave overnight, then cook another 30 minutes until clear.
- Add Jell-O powder and stir well. Put into sterilized jars and seal.
Yield: 6 pints
Posted by Bev at Recipe Goldmine 8/1/2001 8:57 am.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.