15 Minute Taco Rice Skillet
15 Minute Taco Rice Skillet is ready in just 15 minutes.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 cups water
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups Minute Rice
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Coarsely crushed tortilla chips
- Shredded lettuce
- Chopped tomato
- Sour cream
- Brown meat in large skillet over medium-high heat; drain.
- Add water, seasoning mix and pepper to skillet; stir. Bring to boil. Stir in rice.
- Sprinkle with cheese, cover. Cook over low heat for 5 minutes.
- Top as desired with ingredients above and enjoy!
Yield: 4 servings
Posted at Recipe Goldmine by Angel On Earth 7:45:13am 8/26/03.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.