Baby Beef Liver Casserole
- 1 pound sliced bacon
- 1 pound baby beef liver, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 large can stewed tomatoes, chopped (save juice)
- 1 large onion, sliced
- Dash of sugar
- Dash of oregano
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Fry bacon. Remove from pan and drain.
- Fry onion in bacon grease.
- Place liver in large casserole dish.
- Add bacon and onion.
- Add tomatoes, including juice.
- Add oregano and sugar.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes, stirring once or twice.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Beef Casserole Recipes