Baby Beef Liver Casserole
- 1 pound sliced bacon
- 1 pound baby beef liver, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 large can stewed tomatoes, chopped (save juice)
- 1 large onion, sliced
- Dash of sugar
- Dash of oregano
- Fry bacon. Remove from pan and drain.
- Fry onion in bacon grease.
- Place liver in large casserole dish.
- Add bacon and onion.
- Add tomatoes, including juice.
- Add oregano and sugar.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes, stirring once or twice.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.