Beef and Noodle Bowl
- 2 (3 ounce) package ramen noodles
- 12 ounces beef top round steak
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon bottled minced garlic
- 1 cup beef broth (or more if desired)
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- Cook noodles according to package directions but do not use the flavor packets.
- Cut beef across the grain into bite-size strips.
- In a large, deep skillet heat oil over medium-high heat. Cook and stir beef and
garlic in hot oil 2-3 minutes or until desired doneness.
- Push beef from center of pan.
- Add broth and soy sauce. Bring to a boil; reduce heat.
- Stir meat into broth. Cook and stir 2 minutes more.
- Add noodles, onion and carrots to wok; toss to combine.
- Ladle mixture into soup bowls.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.