Beef and Noodle Bowl
- 2 (3 ounce) package ramen noodles
- 12 ounces beef top round steak
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon bottled minced garlic
- 1 cup beef broth (or more if desired)
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- Cook noodles according to package directions but do not use the flavor packets.
- Cut beef across the grain into bite-size strips.
- In a large, deep skillet heat oil over medium-high heat. Cook and stir beef and
garlic in hot oil 2-3 minutes or until desired doneness.
- Push beef from center of pan.
- Add broth and soy sauce. Bring to a boil; reduce heat.
- Stir meat into broth. Cook and stir 2 minutes more.
- Add noodles, onion and carrots to wok; toss to combine.
- Ladle mixture into soup bowls.