Beef Noodle Casserole
- 4 cups noodles (about 1/2 pound), cooked
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 (8 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions
- 1 tablespoon minced green bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- Brown the beef in 1 tablespoon butter; add tomato sauce and remove from heat.
- Combine cottage cheese with next four ingredients.
- Layer some of the noodles, dot with cheese mixture and cover with some sauce,
repeating layers until everything is used.
- Pour 2 tablespoons melted butter on top.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 45 minutes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Beef Casserole Recipes