Beefy Tater Tot Casserole
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 (10 ounce) cans cream of chicken-mushroom soup (or 1 can each cream of chicken and cream of mushroom)
- 1 to 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen Tater Tots
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Brown ground beef with onion in skillet, stirring until crumble; drain.
- Mix soup with sour cream. Mix in beef mixture.
- Place in casserole and top with Tater Tots.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for about 30 minutes or until bubbly and Tater Tots are
- Serve with salad and rolls.
I usually add grated Cheddar cheese, to taste, to the beef and soup mixture.
Posted by GayleL at recipegoldmine.com.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.