Beefy Tater Tot Casserole
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 (10 ounce) cans cream of chicken-mushroom soup (or 1 can each cream of chicken and cream of mushroom)
- 1 to 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen Tater Tots
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Brown ground beef with onion in skillet, stirring until crumble; drain.
- Mix soup with sour cream. Mix in beef mixture.
- Place in casserole and top with Tater Tots.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for about 30 minutes or until bubbly and Tater Tots are golden brown.
- Serve with salad and rolls.
I usually add grated Cheddar cheese, to taste, to the beef and soup mixture.
Posted by GayleL at recipegoldmine.com.
Photo credit: (c) Can Stock Photo / DreamBigPhotos