Black-Eyed Pea Casserole
- 1 pound ground beef
- Chopped onion, bell peppers to taste
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 can black-eyed peas, undrained
- 1 can chopped tomatoes and green chiles
- 1 box cornbread, mixed according to directions but using 1/2 milk
- Brown ground beef with onions and bell peppers. Season to taste. Drain well.
- Mix can of peas and chopped tomatoes and green chiles.
- Pour into casserole dish.
- Top with cornbread mix.
- Pour over meat mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for about 40 minutes or until golden brown.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.