Black-Eyed Pea Casserole
- 1 pound ground beef
- Chopped onion, bell peppers to taste
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 can black-eyed peas, undrained
- 1 can chopped tomatoes and green chiles
- 1 box cornbread, mixed according to directions but using 1/2 milk
- Brown ground beef with onions and bell peppers. Season to taste. Drain well.
- Mix can of peas and chopped tomatoes and green chiles.
- Pour into casserole dish.
- Top with cornbread mix.
- Pour over meat mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for about 40 minutes or until golden brown.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Beef Casserole Recipes