- 1 1/4 cups herb stuffing mix
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Parsley, for garnish
- Prepare herb stuffing mix. Mix ground beef and evaporated milk. Divide this into
five (6-inch) circles. Spoon 1/4 cup stuffing into center of circle. Draw edges
over and seal. Place in a casserole.
- Combine cream of mushroom soup, ketchup and Worcestershire sauce. Pour over meat.
- Bake, uncovered at 350 degrees F for 45 to 60 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.