- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 medium yellow onion chopped
- 1 package taco seasoning
- Flour tortillas
- 1 can refried beans
- 2 to 3 cups shredded mild Cheddar cheese
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (8 ounce) carton sour cream, divided
- Brown ground beef and onions; drain.
- Add taco seasoning (prepare as directed on taco seasoning package).
- Add refried beans.
- Mix soup with 4 ounces of sour cream. Spread enough of the sour cream mixture
to cover the bottom of a casserole dish.
- Put meat into tortillas. Wrap like a burrito and place seam side down in casserole
- Put the remaining sour cream on top of the burritos.
- Sprinkle cheese over top and bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees F for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped green onions, chopped tomatoes, remaining sour cream and
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.