- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 medium yellow onion chopped
- 1 package taco seasoning
- Flour tortillas
- 1 can refried beans
- 2 to 3 cups shredded mild Cheddar cheese
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (8 ounce) carton sour cream, divided
- Brown ground beef and onions; drain.
- Add taco seasoning (prepare as directed on taco seasoning package).
- Add refried beans.
- Mix soup with 4 ounces of sour cream. Spread enough of the sour cream mixture
to cover the bottom of a casserole dish.
- Put meat into tortillas. Wrap like a burrito and place seam side down in casserole
- Put the remaining sour cream on top of the burritos.
- Sprinkle cheese over top and bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees F for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped green onions, chopped tomatoes, remaining sour cream and