- 1 small head cabbage, chopped
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup raw rice
- 1 can tomato soup
- 1 soup can water
- Brown ground beef and onion and drain well.
- Mix in the rice, and place over cabbage.
- Pour a mixture of tomato soup and water over the top.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hour.
- Stir before serving.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.