- 1 pound extra lean ground beef
- 1 small to medium head of cabbage
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon parsley flakes
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 jar spaghetti sauce
- 4 ounces low-fat mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Brown ground beef, draining excess fat.
- Cook cabbage until tender, drain well.
- Mix ricotta cheese with ground beef; add Parmesan cheese, green onions, parsley,
Italian seasoning and garlic powder.
- Spray casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray and line bottom of dish with
- Spread beef mixture on top and cover with remaining cabbage.
- Pour spaghetti sauce over cabbage and top with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for approximately 1 hour.