Cabbage Roll Casserole
Cabbage Roll Casserole provides all the flavor of cabbage rolls without the work of rolling
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon kosher or sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons rice
- 1 (10 ounce) can tomato soup
- 1 can water
- 3 cups coarsely chopped cabbage
- In large frying pan, sear beef in oil for 1 minute. Add onion, seasonings
and rice. Saute for 2 to 3 minutes. Add soup and water. Mix well.
- Turn cabbage into greased casserole. Pour meat mixture over cabbage. Do
- Bake covered for 1 1/2 hours at 325 degrees F.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.