Cheeseburger in Paradise Casserole
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Dash of Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup Original Bisquick mix
- 2 eggs
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray a 9-inch pie plate with nonstick cooking spray.
- Cook beef and chopped onion in a skillet over medium about 10 minutes or until beef is brown. Drain excess fat.
- Stir in salt, garlic powder and Worcestershire sauce and then spread in pie plate.
- Sprinkle the shredded cheese on top of the beef.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the milk, eggs and Bisquick. Make sure you try to get as many lumps out as you can.
- Pour over meat mixture.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until a knife inserted comes out clean.