- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 (16 ounce) can hot chili beans
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can tomato soup, undiluted
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups corn chips
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 1 (2.25 ounce) can sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- Cook ground beef in a large skillet, stirring until it crumbles and is no longer
- Add chili beans and next 4 ingredients. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally,
8 to 10 minutes.
- Place corn chips in a lightly greased 11 x 7-inch baking dish.
- Spoon meat mixture over chips; sprinkle with 6 tablespoons of the green onions,
olives and cheese.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- Sprinkle with remaining green onions.
Yield: 6 servings