Chili Dog Casserole
- 2 (15 ounce) cans chili with beans
- 1 (16 ounce) package beef frankfurters
- 10 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 (8 ounce) package Cheddar cheese, shredded
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Spread 1 can chili and beans in the bottom of a 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
- Roll up frankfurters inside tortillas and place in baking dish, seam side down,
on top of chili and beans.
- Top with remaining can of chili and beans, and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until hot and bubbly.