Chili Pasta Casserole
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (15 ounce) can vegetarian chili with beans
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can Italian style stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 1 1/2 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup reduced fat sour cream
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 8 ounces cooked pasta
- Cook ground beef and onion in large skillet.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Brown beef until no longer pink. Drain fat.
- Stir in chili, tomatoes with juice, 1 cup Cheddar cheese, sour cream, chili powder
and garlic powder.
- Add chili mixture to pasta and stir until pasta is coated.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese.
- Cover and cook for 30 minutes until hot and bubbly.