- 1 (1.25 ounce) package chili seasoning mix
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper, chopped (optional)
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can tomatoes, chopped
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 cups elbow macaroni, cooked and drained
- In a large skillet, brown ground beef. Drain fat.
- Stir in chili seasoning mix, onion, bell pepper, tomatoes and water. Bring to
a boil and simmer 15 minutes.
- Add cooked macaroni and simmer 5 minutes.
- Before serving, top with shredded Cheddar cheese, if desired.
Yield: 4 servings