Chili Tots Casserole
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 (15 ounce) cans chili without beans
- 1 (8 ounce) can
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) can sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 (4 ounce) can
diced green chiles
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 (32 ounce) package frozen
- In large skillet, cook the beef over medium high heat until no longer pink; drain.
- Stir in the chili, tomato sauce, olives and chiles.
- Transfer to two greased 8-inch square baking dishes.
- Sprinkle with cheese; top with Tater Tots.
- Cover and freeze one casserole for up to 3 months.
- Cover and bake the remaining casserole at 350 degrees F for 35 to 40 minutes
or until heated through.
- Frozen casserole: remove from freezer 30 minutes before baking. Do not thaw.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees F for 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 hours or until heated through.
Serve with a dollop of sour cream.