- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 celery stalks, chopped
- 1 can Chinese vegetables, undrained
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1/2 cup instant rice
- 1 cup water
- Soy sauce to taste
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Brown ground beef, onion and celery in a large skillet. Drain off any excess
- In a bowl, combine Chinese vegetables, mushroom, celery soups, rice, water and
soy sauce, mixing well to combine.
- Combine the ground beef mixture with the soup mixture, mixing well.
- Pour into a casserole dish and bake 40 minutes.
- Serve with chow mein noodles.
Posted by bettyboop50 at recipegoldmine.com.