Chuck Wagon Dinner
- 1 pound extra lean ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 chili seasoning packet
- 2 (8 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 1 (5 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chiles
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (15 ounce) can ranch style beans
- 1 cup grated Cheddar cheese
- 1 (15 ounce) bag Fritos Corn Chips
- In large skillet, brown ground beef and onion.
- Pour meat and onion into colander, rinse under hot tap water to remove excess
grease, and return to skillet.
- Add chili seasoning packet and tomato sauce. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to simmer
and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add milk, green chiles, soup and beans to chili mixture; bring to boil. Reduce
heat to simmer, cover and cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally to prevent
- Sprinkle desired amount of Fritos into bottom of bowl, cover with Chuck wagon
mixture and sprinkle with extra cheese, as desired.