Chuck Wagon Dinner 2
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups cubed Cheddar cheese
- 2 cups medium noodles, uncooked
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole tomatoes
- 1/4 cup water
- In frying pan melt butter and sauté onion.
- Add meat; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Brown slowly. Pour off excess fat.
- Add cheese to cover meat.
- Add noodles to cover cheese.
- Pour tomatoes and water over all.
- Cover, turn heat to low and simmer for 30 minutes. Do not uncover while cooking!