Coca-Cola Shipwreck Casserole
- 1 1/2 tablespoons oil
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/4 cup rice, uncooked
- 2 to 3 celery stalks, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 3 potatoes, sliced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans, drained
- 1 can tomato soup
- 1 (12 ounce) can Coca-Cola
- Spread oil in bottom of 9 x 13-inch casserole dish.
- Layer ingredients in order listed above.
- Pour Coca-Cola evenly over top of casserole.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hour.
Posted by Marla at Recipe Goldmine 11/11/2001 10:54 am.